With 17+ years of experience in the corporate and non-profit worlds, Cara has an intimate appreciation for the challenges facing today’s leaders. As a leadership coach, Cara recognizes there is no one-size-fits-all solution to these ever-changing challenges. Instead, she tailors her approaches and methods to suit her clients’ individual leadership needs. By empowering leaders to identify and remove perceived obstacles, Cara facilitates positive, tangible and lasting results.
Cara’s disciplined, high-energy, take the stairs, not the elevator approach facilitates partnerships with successful leaders who seek meaningful transformations in their business and personal lives. In our physically-present but mentally-elsewhere digital society, Cara makes human connection the top priority in all client interactions.
Areas of specialty include Leadership Development, Powerful Networking, Personal Brand Development, Relationship Building, Business Development, Client / Partner / Project Management, Marketing Strategy and Execution, and Group / Panel Facilitation.
- Founder, Cara Power Coaching
- Senior Leadership Coach, The Paradox of Leadership
- Executive Director, Savvy Ladies
- Director of Corporate Communications, WOMEN.COM
- Managing Director, SJL Attorney Search
- Senior Client Manager, American Express
- Board of Directors, American Cancer Society
- Certified Professional Coach, Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner, Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- MAT, George Mason University
- BSBA, American University